Academic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd

Academic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd

AMC

 

AMC was incorporated in Malaysia on 10 December 2009. Turiya Bhd has 7.86% shareholding in AMC while Chase Perdana Sdn Bhd holds the remaining 92.14%. AMC is principally engaged in the establishment of a teaching hospital, two medical colleges and a medical research centre.

AMC established Perdana University in 2011.The University comprises of two world-class medical schools with a Life Sciences Research Centre. It will also establish a 600-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital with state-of-the-art facilities.

 

 
   
 
replica watches
swiss rolex replica watches
best replica omega watches ralph lauren long sleeve audemars piguet swiss replica omega fakes best wedding dress designers polo ralph lauren outlet store